Never fear mama, we all do, just some women hide it better than others.
Ever wonder how fucking great everyone’s life is while yours is a shit show?
I bet this happens most while scrolling through Facebook and seeing everyone’s perfect house, with their perfect children, their perfect husbands and their perfect lives, right?
Well, never fear mama because it’s all bullshit and I’m here today to set the record straight.
There are not too many women out there who tell it like it is on Facebook or any other Social Media platform one wants to tell what a true schmuck their husband is being for the 100th time that week, or that your kids are driving you fucking nuts and you need a vacation from them, or that your boss is going to be the death of you, etc.
But, what’s really happening (and I know this for a fact) is that EVERY mama has a varying degree of shit show, and they either deny that totally or they just hide it better than the rest of us.
TAKE THE QUIZ BELOW
And I love and feel truly sorry for the mamas out there who say and think their life is perfect when it’s not. I am INDIGNANT when it comes to mamas truly living a life they love and deserve.
So, let’s do a little quiz right here and now and let’s see what kind of shit show you have. Okay?
- Have you been living the same damn day, every damn week for years? Are you in a status quo coma? Are you in a funk?
- Do you have goals? Do you think about them often? Write them down? Reflect on them? Share them with others? Or do you need a definition of the word, goals?
- Are you the healthiest version of you that you can be? Are you running and playing with your kids or are you opting out for a seat on the bench while they play at the park? Are you setting a good example for healthy eating and taking care of your health and body for your children, or are you stuffing Cheetos in their pockets just in case they get a hankering for a snack?
- Do you have great people in your life? Honestly. For real. Are they the salt of the earth or are they total jackasses? Think about who you interact with on a daily basis. Do they love the shit out of you? Do they drive you to be your best? Do they support you in all avenues of your life and decisions?
- What’s the last great book you’ve read? Do you have books and try to read them at night before bed and then fall asleep with the book in your hand out of pure exhaustion? P.S. If you say Fifty Shades of Grey, we are done. Put down the quiz!
- Have you ever packed up your bags, gathered some of your best BFF’s and gone away to an event that will help you ALL change your fricking lives? I’m not talking a girl’s weekend pisser up, I’m talking learn from amazing women and change your shit in a major way!
- Do you talk negatively to yourself every day? Does someone in your immediate life talk negatively to you? Do you truly love yourself or are you do you look in the mirror and hate most things about yourself on most days?
- Do you have amazing relationships with girlfriends, co-workers, family, partners, or are they lacking? Could you get out with friends more often? Do you make excuses when people call you up to attend an event, or to go out for a night?
- Do you have time in EVERY DAY set aside for you and only you? If I ask you to think back to the last time you took an hour, day, or weekend for yourself would you have to recall a date in the 80’s? Oooohhh, and the slouch socks that go with that memory!
- Last one. When you have some down time, what are you doing with it? Are you mindlessly scrolling through Facebook, hooked into Netflix, crushing some Candy on your iPad, or lost in the vortex that is Pinterest?
Every mama has a shit show. Some just hide it better than others. Click To Tweet
Well, if you answered YES to ANY of those questions you…have a shit show.
Now, maybe you have a small one and maybe your shit show is off the charts. Either way, there’s no judgement here because at one time in my life I answered YES to ALL of those questions above, but the difference between you and me, is that I changed them, one by one, over time and now I am sharing exactly what I did with you, here, today.
Want to know exactly what you can do to turn your shit show into your mojo TODAY? Then click below to get my Top Ten Tips to Get Your Mama Mojo Back checklist (say that 5 times fast) and start to live a different life. I dare you!
My Question to You Is:
What is the FIRST thing you’re going to work on from the checklist? Post it in the comments below.